Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sad Saturday

Well, I woke up today just coming out of a dream. And as strange as it seems, it had to do with me being at work. I was at work... trying to fix the damn carwash. And initially when I woke up, I had one thought come into my head. "You have to be at work!".... But that was not the case. In the cloudiness of my juse awoken brain, I actually thought I was going to be late for work. But just in case anybody out there doesn't know, I lost my job last Thursday. But oh well, I was working there for about 6 years and it was time to change course. This was long overdue. I mean, I will miss the customers, and maybe the work just a little bit, but not the fact that I am alot more smart than what the job affords me recognition for. I mean, it wasn't challenging. It was basically, "keep this place straightened up, and ring up customers and count change" all day. I mean, a 9 year-old could be trained to do the task with enough training. But oh well. I mean, I did learn alot about the business, and did get alot of experience, but that's not the kind of work that I want to do. So it didn't really "help" me for the future. My future. It will not be in the same industry, for sure. But it's just time to start a new course. But to do that, I have to imagine where I want to be in the future. The course will lead there. I'm not sure where I want to end up just yet. But maybe I'll think about a huge house. A ton of people working for me. Maybe security. Maybe I'll shoot for the stars.... I GOT IT! Now I know which house exactly I'm talking about. It's really big, and it's white. I think you know also

No comments:

Post a Comment